Thursday, October 7, 2010

Living without TV or the Internet

 Hi again! Yesterday we read, talked about and summarized a passage about the pros and cons of television. I have tried  living without television a few times and I am proud to say that I have been successful. My all-time record is two years at one go! Yes I lived without television for two years without a break! No movies, no football games, no news programs, nothing! And this was before the availability of the Net! Now I sometimes watch tv but not for too long as I am currently suffering from moderate Internet addiction. OK. I presume most of you can do without television, but could you live without the internet?

8 comments:

  1. Internet helps us to know every kind of thing in just a few seconds.It also helps us to keep connected to friends with facebook,twitter, msn and etc.I think nobody is able to leave this invaluable source.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the internet is the best way for comminication.it has growded day by day...owing the internet, everthing is easier than the Past..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Except some programmes of TV, no need to watch and be addict to it.Furthermore it needs a lot of and expensive stuffs to get various channels.But internet includes whole world with just a low-priced connection device.So I love it but not so much addict of it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could live without the telly but I don't think I could cope without the Net. Do you freak out when your internet connection cuts off? If you don't then you're not addicted yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I won't see even just a computer, that's OK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations for both being able compose such a nice blogspot and ignoring the worst time killing thing the telly! I am very happy to see that some guys can do without watching television and enjoy doing something more useful instead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can lıve with out internet and television because i am not addicted 2 net and tv but it can be so hard

    ReplyDelete